There may be links on this blog which are affiliate links. This means that by you clicking on the links or signing up to the product or website, I may get a small commission. Not all links generate a commission, and I only provide links to products and services that I use and think will be beneficial for my visitors.
Open List of Affiliate Links
Want to buy something or sign up, but would be happy to use an affiliate link to support a fellow hustler? Here are some of my affiliate links!
- QuickenBooks Self-Employed
- The Go-To accounting software for people going into freelancing
- Helps you do your quarterly taxes.
- You get 29~50% off first 6 months.
- I get a gift card.
- Amazon Affiliate
- If you are going to purchase from amazon, click through from this link and search for the product!
- I might get a small % of the purchase.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited – no fee credit card
- One of my 2 credit cards I use, in conjunction with my Chase Sapphire Reserve!
- $0 fee, and 1.5% unlimited cash back.
- Limited Time: 3% back on all purchases 1st year up to $20,000!
- Rover – dog sitting
- When you join with the above link, you get $20 credit for your first pet sitting appointment!
- A little unclear on if you sign up as a dog sitter, you get $20 credit to use to book a different dog sitter, or if you get $20 cash…
- And I get a gift card.
- Ebates – cash back
- When you join and spend at least $25, I get some money, and you get $10 on top of your cash backs!
- Mr. Rebates – cash back
- When you join with this link, you get $5 and I get a small commission!
- Raise – discount gift card
- When you join with the link, you will earn $5 to buy a discounted gift card with!
- You can also sell your unwanted gift cards.
- I’ll get Raise credit if you make a purchase within 30 days of signing up.