I’ve been super busy the past few days, enjoying my FUNEMPLOYMENT with my friend, who’s been visiting for a week. We’ve been going out on mini-adventures for the past few days since I quit my job, and it’s been GREAT!
I’ve begun a “FUNEMPLOYMENT LOG” on Twitter like @The76KProject has been doing for the past few months, and we’ll see how long it lasts!
My last day of work was Wednesday, and I have been ecstatic.
Some things that have happened since I officially left my job:
- I visited my old work, and they told me to get started with getting an LLC ASAP so they can start throwing contract work my way.
- Got few contract offers from start up founders.
- Got e-mail from Amazon asking for my resume.
- Had a hedge fund reach out asking about technical writing contract job (not sure about this tho…).
- Got my $1,000 royalty advance from my 2nd course going online.
- Beginning the process of consolidating assets with my fiance.
- I’m getting married next week.
Anyways, another short update, but just wanted to note that I’ve finally left my job, and am FREE!
I can’t excited to see what’s coming next!