Having well-defined, trackable, and quantifiable goals is key to success!
In 2020, I want to make $25,000 with freelance work, and reach personal Net Worth of $200,000.
Goal Tracking Posts
As of January, 2020, I am 9.8% to my $25,000 freelance income goal.
As of December, 2019, I am 108.2% to my $20,000 freelance income goal.
- Freelance Income: December 2019
- Freelance Income: November 2019
- Freelance Income: October 2019
- Freelance Income: September 2019
- Freelance Income: August 2019
- Monthly Update: July 2019
- Monthly Update: June 2019
- Monthly Update: May 2019
- Monthly Update: April 2019
- Monthly Update: March 2019
Goals 2018 ~ Onwards
Some financial and non-financial goals to keep track of…
$100,000(August 2018) $150,000(November 2019)
- $200,000 (Goal: December 2020)
- $500,000 (Goal: December 2026)
- $1,000,000 (Goal: June 2029)
Max Out 401K(2019)
- Max Out i401K
Max Out HSA(2018, 2019) Max Out Roth IRA(2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
2018~2019 Saving Goals
Saved $33k in 2018
- 2019 Goal:
Save $40kSave $45k (updated February) Save $1,500/mo from take home (1 paycheck)
Find My Path
- What do I want to accomplish?
- What is my “Why”?
- How much do I need to live off comfortably?
- What do I value enough to spend time/money on?
- What do I not need in my life to live contently?
- What do I compromise on, what what do I not compromise on?
- What is the impact I want to have on the world?
- What is the best balance of exercise/eating/rest to be in the best mental and physical shape?