Having well-defined, trackable, and quantifiable goals is key to success!
As of April, 2019, I am 38% to my $45,000 savings goal, and 88% to my $150,000 Net Worth goal.
Goals Tracking Posts
- Monthly Update: June 2019
- Monthly Update: May 2019
- Monthly Update: April 2019
- Monthly Update: March 2019
- My 2019 Budget: $1,500/mo (+ Free Budget Spreadsheet)
- Monthly Spending: February 2019
- Monthly Update: February 2019
- Monthly Spending: January 2019
- Monthly Update: January 2019
- 2018 Net Worth and Saving
Goals 2018 ~ Onwards
Some financial and non-financial goals to keep track of…
Saved $33k in 2018
- 2019 Goal:
Save $40kSave $45k (updated February)
- Save $1,500/mo from take home (1 paycheck)
- $150,000 (Goal: December 2019)
- $200,000 (Goal: December 2020)
- $500,000 (Goal: December 2026)
- $1,000,000 (Goal: June 2029)
Max Out 401K(2019) Max Out HSA(2018, 2019) Max Out Roth IRA(2017, 2018, 2019)
Find My Path
- What do I want to accomplish?
- What is my “Why”?
- How much do I need to live off comfortably?
- What do I value enough to spend time/money on?
- What do I not need in my life to live contently?
- What do I compromise on, what what do I not compromise on?
- What is the impact I want to have on the world?
- What is the best balance of exercise/eating/rest to be in the best mental and physical shape?