I have been enjoying my acquaintanceships and friendships with many of you for a year now, but never had a personal finance blog before. Why did I start one now?
- I’m turning 30 this year. That seemed like a milestone. Especially when we weren’t sure if I was going to live past 22.
- I bought a “One Line a Day” 5 year journal last week because I felt like the next 5 years are going to bring a lot of adventures and changes.
- I want to find my “whats” on what I want out of my life, and what kind of life I want to be living.
- I want to find my “whys” on my values and how I can build my projects and life around my “whys.”
- I want to find the perfect mix of work, projects, and hobbies that would enrich my life while allowing me to pursue financial security.
- I want to record my attempt at attaining Financial Independence or FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early) in a high cost of living city with a sub-6 figure income.
- I think best when I’m writing, and just thinking hasn’t been working to clear my mind!
- I want to share my financial, career, and life journeys with my new friends.
So here I am! Hope you’ll enjoy what you find, or find some articles useful as I start to slowly populate this blog with content!